Turning in an assignment on google classroom
- Sign in to Classroom at classroom.google.com.
- Click the class and click on the assignment you want to turn in.
Note: You can also access your assignments on the Assignments page or on the class calendar.
- To attach material from your computer, click Add.
- Click Google Drive or Upload file. (you'll use "upload file" for most assignments in this class)
- Select the file and click Add.
- To attach a link:
- Click Add.
- Select Link.
- Enter the link and click Add Link.
- (Optional) To create a new Drive item, click Add. Under Create, click the file type.
- (Optional) To remove an attachment, click X next to it.
- (Optional) To add a private comment to your teacher, enter it in the box and click Post.
- Click Turn In.
- Click Turn In again to confirm.The status of the assignment changes to Done.